Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello, all Tamagotchi blog readers! This is my last Tamagotchi post for a while, but when I am back, you will be inundated with Tamagotchi fun! (and maybe a Tamagotchi iD-L)
TamaTown Tama-Go update: On my blue Tama-Go, Oyajitchi, at age 8, left his daughter Nokotchi. She is now a 9th generation Belltchi.
Belltchi greets us.
I'll be gone for a couple of weeks, so I won't be able to post then. I am bringing a TamaWalkie and my blue Music Star (Joshua currently) and will tell all that happened to them when I get back. Maybe I'll even come home to the Tamagotchi iD-L I ordered. (Hope so!)
Well, until then, bye! Sayoonara! Ciao!
Today's question: how often do you pause your Tamagotchi?
Amat Gotchi
Hoshitchi (6th generation) bids us farewell. (for now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment