Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello, all readers! I didn't blog yesterday because nothing happened to my Tamagotchis. Today, however, was relatively eventful.
Tamagotchi V4 update: Carla the Mohitamatchi became a Young Dorotchi. I was slightly disappointed with getting the Kuchi family; I have already obtained most of the Kuchi family girls. Brad's mom, Jess, was a Yattatchi (and she got married to a weird cluster of pixels by the matchmaker--weird!). Anyway, Carla later began going to school, taught by Mr. Turtlepedia.
Tamagotchi Music Star update: Chai the Hitodetchi became a Ringotchi. Then she started music school and met Thu (a Chamametchi) and Veronica (an Ichigotchi). Chai's band was named "Oolong!"
Chai celebrates the summer solstice.
Chai hangs out.

Oolong! is lectured by a teacher at music school.

They loitered in the classroom too long.

Eggberte the Dreamitchi, and his band, Omelette, finally pro-debuted. Later in the day, Eggberte won first ranking award in hip-hop music. That was sudden.
Eggberte celebrates the summer solstice.
 I have been reading about miscellaneous features of the Tamagotchi iD-L so I am prepared when it arrives. Do you have any crucial information on this topic?
TamaTown is still not working; I hope it is fixed soon. Does this problem have anything to do with the lack of popularity of Tamagotchi? Hope not. I hope they are updating the site.
Ciao!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment