Monday, June 11, 2012

TamaTown Tama-Go stats: same. They are both 20 years old. Holy cow! Kuromametchi is STILL an adult.
Tamagotchi Music Star update: I will probably let Zinnia leave her baby tonight. Because TamaTown is still down, I will have to write down my Tamagotchis' login codes to enter them into the site when it comes back up.
I unpaused my V4 today. Brad is 6 years old, is a Shimashimatchi and has a baby girl.
Also, I took the battery out of my V3 and put it in my V4.5 Tamagotchi. She is a 5th generation Shitekitchi whose name is Luna. She works for the circus. In my opinion, no offense to her, she looks like an angry tennis ball with legs and glasses. I got her when I had Ura Young Memetchi, and I aimed for lots of spiritual skill points to get Ura Violetchi, but because of some evolution issues on V4.5, I got Shitekitchi instead.
Luna the Shitekitchi existing.
Luna approaches...

Luna is angry.
 Today's question: Got any speculations on what the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. Apps might be like?
Thanks for reading!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment