Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last night, on one of my Tamagotchi Music Stars, Zinnia the Makiko left her baby boy. This morning he woke up and I named him Eggberte. I paused him all day, and just now unpaused him, so he is still a Petitchi. Oh, he just became a Kuribotchi.
Tama-Go update: Finally, at age 22, Kuromametchi became Ojitchi. After I got home today, I saw him calling for attention, actually saying my name, still as Kuromametchi. I ignored his cries because I hear Tama-Gos can feed themselves. A few minutes after he was beeping at me, he evolved into Ojitchi. So, apparently, CheesyNoodleTama from TamaTalk was correct when they told me Tama-Gos become seniors after you stop taking good care of them. Makiko on my other Tama-Go became Otokitchi at age 16 the moment I maxed out her weight after underfeeding her. Secret character (Oyajitchi or Grippatchi) here I come! I might film my Tama-Gos' wedding if they marry tomorrow.
Today's question: More information about Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. has been released. What do you think?
Mata atode!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment