Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today, Zinnia finally had her pro-debut, later obtaining her 1st ranking award in hip-hop music, and Petunia won her 1st ranking award in classical music. I would upload a video of their performances, but, unfortunately, I couldn't film them due to GLARE!  :-(   However, I did catch a video of Zinnia's street performance yesterday. Here it is. This was before her pro-debut, when she couldn't afford an actual concert stadium. Notice her surroundings at the beginning, and their lack of flashy concert special effects.



    Anyway, my Tama-Gos are today 15 years old; still no signs of senior citizenship. Does anybody know when they are supposed to evolve??? Will they evolve tomorrow?
    By the way, I just ordered the TamaWalkie on eBay, free shipping!! It should arrive June 19, I hope. When I get it, I will review it. I am extremely excited, ecstatic, et cetera! If any of you Tamagotchi fans have a TamaWalkie, please tell me your opinion of it. 
    TamaTown still isn't working, though after checking TamaTalk, I know I'm not alone. I really hope Bandai is updating the site, maybe for Tamagotchi L.I.F.E.?
Today's question: What is your favorite Tamagotchi version?
Ciao!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment