Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hi, all Tamagotchi fans.  TamaTown is still down, if I am not mistaken. When will it be back up??
Tamagotchi V4 update: Carla the Sebiretchi got a job as a baker today. She failed both other job interviews: musician and fashion designer.
Tamagotchi V4.5 update: Luna the Shitekitchi left her baby boy last night. This morning, he woke up and I named him Atlas. Later he evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and began preschool.
Tamagotchi Music Star update: Chai the Makiko, and her band Oolong!, won the first ranking award today in Rock and Roll Music.
TamaTown Tama-Go update: My other Oyajitchi married today, to the same character as his brother (another Oyajitchi) married: Kunoitchi. On the first two date place visits for this Oyajitchi, the partner offered was ChaMametchi, whom I really dislike, especially after she was changed (by BanDai) into an adult character. This is the wedding of Oyajitchi and Kunoitchi.
My TamaWalkie is nearing the next city. I will post when I arrive somewhere, and when I find souvenirs and UFO pieces.
Today's question: do you have any non-Tamagotchi virtual pets?
Thanks for reading! Ciao!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment