Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Tama-Gos are 19 years old today. Nothing has happened yet.
Today, I photographed Zinnia the Makiko with her Kuchipatchi husband and baby boy.

Also, today Petunia the Sebiretchi married a Shimashimatchi and had a baby girl. Also, she changed her favorite music genre to Rock and Roll music, and today attained 1st ranking award in this genre.
I will have to pause both my Tamagotchi Music Stars tonight because I have plans tomorrow, and I don't want Zinnia to leave tonight.
Recently, I rethought my stance on Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. Before, I was not sure it was a good thing, but now I realize it is, because articles said it might include stuff like Tamagotchi Anime. Even if this doesn't mean a new Tamagotchi, I am still ecstatic, and hungry for knowledge on what this new product line is.
Today's question: Have any speculations on things in the soon-to-come Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. product line? Opinions? Knowledge?
Sayounara!
Amat Gotchi
My TamaTalk ID is Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment