Saturday, June 2, 2012

Has anyone else noticed that although Tamagotchis were everywhere a few years ago, I don't see too many of them anymore. I had to drive to the next big city, 80 miles, to find Gotchi figures. Now I order all Tamagotchi merchandise online. Also, Bandai hasn't added to the Tamagotchi website for almost 2 years!!! What is happening? When did this crisis begin? Is it today's video games, which require such a short attention span? Or is it Bandai's fault for not advertising enough? Or something else altogether? What can we do to bring the Tamagotchi back? What do you think? I need comments!!!!!!!!!!
On this blog, I will not only track my Tamagotchis' growth; I will ask you questions about our approach toward the promotion of Tamagotchi. Feel free to post comments, giving Bandai some advice on this depressing Tamagotchi predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment