Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today, Zinnia the Chamametchi became Makiko. Her band member Ryo changed into a Mametchi, while Louis became a Togetchi. They are now a hip-hop band called "Cicadas." (They play hip-hop music with two trumpets and a turntable. How is that done?) Unfortunately, the band failed its pro-debut judging. Later, Zinnia had her first performance, which was a street performance, so apparently they were at a park and couldn't afford special effects. I will post the video of her concert tomorrow.
Petunia the Ringotchi evolved into Sebiretchi; I didn't realize I had taken such bad care of her :0        I don't mind, though. Sebiretchi is one of the funniest Tamagotchi characters. In her jazz band, "Squirrel," the other members, Penny and Elaine, became Chantotchi and Kunoitchi, respectively. Miraculously, "Squirrel" succeeded in its pro-debut judging, and Petunia had her first concert today.
Currently, my V3 and V4 are paused, as I greatly enjoy the characters I have and am not ready to see them leave their children. My TamaTown Tama-Gos are each 14 years old, but they are STILL regular adults! Seriously! I think these are the oldest adult Tamagotchis I have had that were not seniors!!! Maybe they will evolve tomorrow??
Today's question: What is your favorite Tamagotchi character? I, truly, have too many to list.
Mata atode,
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment