Sunday, June 3, 2012


Hi! Today I will report the stats from my Tamagotchi Music Stars!



Purple Music Star: Last night, Donald the Mametchi, at age 6, left his baby, whom this morning I named Zinnia. Later, she became a Hitodetchi and began preschool. She is a 6th generation Tamagotchi.

Zinnia practices the piano

 Blue Music Star: Also last night, Apollo the Togetchi, age 9, left his baby girl. This morning, she woke up, and I named her Petunia. An hour later, she evolved into Hitodetchi and started preschool as well. She is a 5th generation Tamagotchi.
Petunia likes to smile.



 Neither of my Tama-Gos has evolved into a senior yet. They're both 12 years old! I want to marry them as seniors so they produce Grippatchi (hopefully!).

Kuromametchi, a 4th generation, hangs out.
Makiko, a 7th generation, shows off.
Today's question: What should Bandai do to promote the Tamagotchi more?
More blog later! Ciao, Mata atode, etc.
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment