Friday, June 8, 2012

With my Music Stars, nothing new has happened today.
Tama-Go update: Both are 17 years old now; only one is a senior, Otokitchi. Kuromametchi is tenacious in his youthfulness. I had a funny experience today with Otokitchi, though. I'm sure you all know what happens when a Tama-Go reaches 99 pounds, but wow, Otokitchi looks way cool!!
Otokitchi, after overeating, has now become obese. She can no longer move, play, eat, or anything.
When Otokitchi's weight was high, the Ichigotchi figure was in, so in the time screen, when Ichigotchi would approach Otokitchi, she didn't move at all.
 Later on, I gave her a diet pill (medicine icon) and her weight went back down to 72 pounds. Then I obsessively played games until she was around 52 pounds.
I am waiting impatiently for my TamaWalkie to arrive from overseas, letting the possibilities of an adventurous pedometer run through my mind.
Today's question: How many Tamagotchis (if any) do you have? I have eleven, plus a soon-to-arrive TamaWalkie  and a broken V4.5.
Ciao!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment