Monday, June 18, 2012

Music Stars update: Last night, Petunia the Sebiretchi left her baby girl, Chai. She was a Petitchi and then evolved into a Hitodetchi, subsequently starting preschool.
Chai likes her panda.
On my other Music Star, Eggberte's band Omelette failed another two auditions.
Tama-Go update: nothing crucial happened today, but I maxed out the weight on one of my Oyajitchis. He looks quite comical.
Oyajitchi is currently 99 lb.
Tamagotchi V4.5 update: Luna got a new job, switching from circus worker to flower shop sorter.
Tamagotchi V4 update: I think I'll let Brad leave tonight. He's starting to get sick pretty often and I think he's getting tired of taking care of his daughter.
My Tamagotchi iD-L is on the way. There was no date given as to the arrival of my order. Dangit.
Today's question: Do you prefer the old or newer character sprite of Mametchi?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment