Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tama-Go update: This morning, Makiko evolved into Otokitchi, at age 16!! Kuromametchi, though, is the same age and has not evolved yet. But, I am one step closer to a secret character! If Kuromametchi becomes Ojitchi tomorrow, I might post a video of Ojitchi's and Otokitchi's wedding.
Otokitchi (formerly Makiko) hangs out.
Otokitchi is happy.

Otokitchi approaches us.

Music Star: Petunia the Sebiretchi changed her favorite genre to jazz music, and her band, "Squirrel," won the 1st ranking award in that category. Something really weird happened this morning: after Petunia woke up, I left her alone for a little while. When I came back to check on her, she was sitting on the floor with Zs over her head, like she was sleeping. But she wasn't in bed! After I pushed a button, she was back to normal, and started to move again. But what was it?? Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon with a Music Star as well? Sorry, I wasn't able to get a picture of her; I was really freaked out!
Petunia is glad.
Petunia is jubilant.




Today's question: Do you have a Japanese Tamagotchi?
Thanks for reading!!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment