Sunday, June 17, 2012

Not much happened today, except on my Music Star Tamagotchi named Eggberte. Earlier today, he started music school. He formed a band named "Omelette." Then he became a Mametchi later. Sadly, Omelette, composed of Eggberte, Ryo (a Kuromametchi), and Daniel (a Shimashimatchi); failed their pro-debut audition, and later did street performances. Afterward, Eggberte the Mametchi used the Boy's Destiny Star and became a Dreamitchi. Here is a video.

 
Sorry if it takes a long time to load. This is not the ideal video format, and I will try a different format for my next video. Also, sorry about the glare; I couldn't get it to disappear.
Hope this video works for you! 
Today's question: Why is the Tamagotchi franchise not doing so well right now? I have a few theories.
Ciao!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment