Thursday, June 14, 2012

My TamaWalkie finally arrived today, and I really like it. It is black, and I think designed to look like a UFO. When you untab the pedometer, you are first asked to choose a character--Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Then, the character you have selected gets in a UFO, and flies. When it nears Earth, it hits an asteroid and undergoes a swirly descent toward Earth's surface. The UFO shatters into pieces, apparently scattered throughout North America. Your Tamagotchi character is lying facedown on the ground near the ship. After shaking, pressing buttons, etc, the character gets up. The mission is to find the pieces of the UFO and put them back together, allowing the Tamagotchi to return to Tamagotchi Planet.
I noticed the instructions were in broken English, because this product is from Bandai Asia. This was harmless, even cool, except for times such as "NOTE: Not to eat too much. Otherwise..." I still don't know what happens if you eat too much. Whoops. Overall, TamaWalkie is pretty fun. It is also a good incentive to exercise.
My Tama-Gos married today. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a video of it; the marriage happened too spontaneously: I selected "game" when connecting the Tamagotchis a second time and they married. I will post pictures of them tomorrow; my Tamagotchis are asleep right now.
Today's question: What version was your first Tamagotchi?
Mata atode! :-)
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment