Friday, June 15, 2012

Tama-Go update: both aged 24, they each have a baby boy, who after the parents leave will become Oyajitchis.
Ojitchi with baby boy Kinotchi, happy. Wow, he has bad teeth.

Otokitchi with baby boy, Kinotchi, relaxing.
Music Star update: Eggberte the Kuribotchi began preschool.
Eggberte is gleeful.
V4 update: Brad the Shimashimatchi finally donated 200,000 (yes, two hundred thousand) Gotchi points to the king. He was rewarded with a shield souvenir from Tamagotchi Town and the Royal Costume in his item inventory. The Royal Costume apparently gives you a password for Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 (on Tamagotchi V3 it gives you a password for Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3) but I don't have that videogame, unfortunately. I found this out through extensive research online.
He was also offered a new job but decided to keep his job as a teacher. I am trying to keep Brad from leaving his baby too soon so I will pause him tonight.
On my Tamawalkie, I made it through Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. and am now on my way to Boston. This pedometer makes me feel adventurous, and I like how it doesn't do much until you start running around.
I just today ordered a Tamagotchi iD-L from CDJapan. It will arrive in a good many weeks, and I will then take pictures and review it. Does anyone have suggestions for protecting one of these things? I really don't want to scratch, jostle, or break it.
Today's question: Do you have a Tamagotchi blog you want to share? Please post answers to my questions in the comments section.
Ciao!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment