Monday, June 4, 2012

Today, both my Tamagotchi Music Stars evolved into teens. Zinnia, a 6th generation Hitodetchi on my purple Tamagotchi, became Chamametchi, while Petunia, a 5th generation Hitodetchi on my blue Tamagotchi, evolved into Ringotchi. Subsequently, each of them began music school. Zinnia is in a band called "Cicadas" with Ryo and Louis, a Hinotamatchi and a Nonopotchi, respectively. Petunia is in a band called "Squirrel" with Penny, an Ichigotchi, and Elaine, a Chamametchi.
Later, when I tried to enter TamaTown, it kept telling me my username and password did not match. I set the page so it remembers my username and password, so it couldn't have been wrong. I just used the site yesterday, and it was fine. What's up with that? Has anyone else experienced TamaTown issues today?
Now my TamaTown Tama-Gos are each 13 years old, but these stubborn little Tamas STILL haven't become seniors. At what age are they supposed to evolve?
Sorry no pics today; my Tamagotchis are all asleep. :-(
Today's question: What do you think about Bandai's new Tamagotchi Life marketing plan? (Another link is here.) I got all the links from TamaTalk.
Mata ashita! :-)
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment