Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello, Tamagotchi fans. Today held a few events for my Tamagotchis.
Tamagotchi V4 update: Carla the Young Dorotchi became Sebiretchi. She is still in school.
Tamagotchi V4.5 update: Aspen the Hitodetchi became Ura Young Marotchi. She began school with Mr. Canvas.
Aspen brushes her teeth.
Aspen hangs out.
Aspen approaches.
TamaTown Tama-Go update: one of my Oyajitchis got married to a Kunoitchi today, at age 7. Many Tamagotchis attended the wedding. I'll post a video of my other Oyajitchi's wedding tomorrow; this one did not turn out right.
Today's question: Do you like the TamaTown Tama-Go? Why or why not?
Thanks for reading!
Amat Gotchi


1 comment:

  1. Excellent review of my favorite virtual toy, Tamagotchi. I am a huge fan And just ordered my latest Tamagotchi digital pet at PIJ. Its mindblowing. I am really excited to have this one.
    http://bit.ly/tamagotchii

    ReplyDelete