Friday, June 22, 2012

Konnichiwa, all readers. Today was a somewhat eventful day in the realm of Tamagotchi.
Tamagotchi V4.5 update: At age 8, Luna the Shitekitchi married an Ura Kuchipatchi via the matchmaker, and had a baby boy. Also, I remembered that I had a spare V4.5 which I thought I had broken when I tried to debug it. Turns out I only broke the sound wires. The Tamagotchi actually works fine, except it is completely silent. I took it apart and put it back together again today. Then I hatched it. It is a girl named Aspen and she is currently a Hitodetchi. It felt odd to be hatching a first generation Tamagotchi; you start out with no Gotchi points at all!
Tamagotchi Music Star update: Chai the Ringotchi became a Makiko. (This is my third Makiko this month! I don't really like this character very much, though she is not the worst.) The other members of her band Oolong!, who are Thu the Chamametchi and Veronica the Ichigotchi, became Onputchi and Violetchi, respectively.
TamaTown Tama-Go update: one of my Oyajitchis visited the Date Place today, though none of the potential partners were very appealing. Tomorrow, there may be a marriage, a video of which I shall post.
Today's question: Can Oyajitchi become a senior? I doubt it, but don't have any evidence.
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment