Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello, fellow Tamagotchis and fans! Thanks for visiting!
Tamagotchi V4 update: Last night, just after midnight, I realized Brad the Shimashimatchi had left his baby girl. Horrified because I did not want him to leave yet, I pushed the reset button on the back of the Tamagotchi and chose "Download" and he came back. Brad will stay a while longer.
Music Star update: This morning, Eggberte became a Hinotamatchi teen.
Tama-Go update: Last night, both Ojitchi and Otokitchi left their baby boys. This morning, they woke up alone, and an hour later, they became Oyajitchis. The blue Tama-Go is an 8th generation, while the black one is a 5th generation. Later on, I decided to have fun with the costumes from the Violetchi and Mametchi figures.
Both my Oyajitchis are the same. Oyajitchi's base weight is 45 lb, so this guy really isn't relatively heavy.

After I inserted the Violetchi figure into the Tama-Go, Oyajitchi tried on a flower dress from Violetchi's floral shop. It looks like a hula skirt. He seemed to like it, and he wore it until he went to bed, but I can't figure why.
From the toy shop on the Mametchi figure, Oyajitchi wore a rabbit costume. This costume seems to better match Oyajitchi's spherical shape.
As I yearningly await my Tamagotchi iD-L, I ponder the meaning of life. Also in the passing days (OK, I know I only ordered it yesterday, but still) I wonder when will it get here? I anticipate the arrival of this object. By the way, I would like to get some downloading apparatus for my iD-L, such as an infrared cell phone or USB port, but I don't know how to find either one. Does anyone have a link to an inexpensive (emphasize this word) IR phone or USB port? Please post your answer in the comments.
Today's question is stated above; rather than opinion-stating, it is advice-giving.
Mata atode!
Amat Gotchi

No comments:

Post a Comment