Friday, July 13, 2012

I am finally back!
Late last night, I got home from my vacation. Lo and behold, on my counter was sitting a box...from CDJapan! Unable to restrain myself, and not being able to find my camera, I opened the box. Inside was a Tamagotchi iD-L and I hadn't realized the box was so small! I then, supercarefully, so as to collect the package, eased open the box. After many trials and tribulations with the battery hatch (you can find out how to open it on YouTube) I put the included batteries inside the Tamagotchi, and from the depths of the toy came a happy song. I tried to read the instructions, which were in Japanese. I could sound out the instructions but understand less than half of them. Nevertheless, this did not cut down on my excitement. After entering the date, time, birthday, and username (in that order) the egg on-screen hatched into a baby girl: Momoirotchi!
Later, as I was about to photograph her, she evolved into Paletchi, was given 300 Gotchi points, and fell asleep.
Paletchi is asleep, in a pink fluffy bed.

Paletchi hangs out in her room, even cuter when awake.

Soon I will put up a TamaWalkie review. My TamaWalkie recently got to Boston.
Tamagotchi Music Star update: Chino? the Kuchitamatchi became Kikitchi and began music school, forming a band named Holiday with a Nonopotchi named Louis and a Hinotamatchi named Dino. Shortly after, Joshua the Kuribotchi became Hinotamatchi.

TamaTown Tama-Go update: Hoshitchi from my black Tama-Go became Shelltchi. Belltchi remains Belltchi but will probably evolve tonight.
Shelltchi is shaped, self-explanatorially, like a seashell.

Tamagotchi V4 update: Carla the Sebiretchi forfeited her occupation as a baker, to become a preschool teacher.

Today's question: how much of a priority is Tamagotchi in your daily life?
Thanks for reading! Wow, this is one of my longest posts!
Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment