Monday, July 16, 2012

Hi! I have begun narrowing the focus of my blog.
Tamagotchi V4.5 update: Atlas the Daiyatchi became a Celebtchi. I wonder what determined that evolution. He had the same number of skill points in each category. Aspen the Shitekitchi left her baby girl Aneya, who later evolved into Kuchitamatchi and began preschool.
Tamagotchi Music Star update: I removed the batteries from both my Music Stars, for now. I was having trouble taking care of so many Tamagotchis at once.
Tamagotchi iD-L update: Meloditchi got her third happy symbol. What happened: After the seeds I planted yesterday produced an item, I can't remember which, I planted some retro seeds and then changed the time to almost midnight. After midnight, I checked Meloditchi's age, and she was 4, a year older than she had just been! She was even eligible to marry! So, passing midnight must do that to the Tamagotchi iD-L age counter. I moved the time to just before Meloditchi got up. When she did so, we went outdoors and the plant I had planted the "previous night" produced okarina, Meloditchi's happy symbol! So then we used the item.
Okarina, straight from the plant

Meloditchi begins playing.

The king's royal guard (or whatever) join in.

Meloditchi is elated and gets her third happy symbol.

Nonsequitor: it rained all day today again!
Now I only have to get one more happy symbol, having her as an adult for 48 hours. Then she can get married and leave. Photo I will post eventually: Meloditchi sleeps without her hat.
Today's question: I am asking you because I have no idea--can Tamagotchi iD-L characters ever be over one foot tall? That stat has stayed the same all of Meloditchi's life. (I'll have to start naming my iD-L characters to avoid confusion on my blog.)
My blog feels nicer with fewer characters on it and more focus! I think I'll still blog about my Tama-Gos though.
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment