Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mika the Pompomtchi today married a Spacytchi. Then she had a baby boy Yurapatchi, whom we named Yoshio, and after playing with Yoshio for a while, Mika left.
After Yoshio got settled in, we played a few games. After a while, he evolved into Kaubotchi.
Yoshio's first moments

Yoshio loves the sunny outdoors.

Mika shows up as age 5 in the memory section, but when she got married today, her stats said she was 6 years old. Wonder why.

Yoshio as a toddler, sleeping in his hat.
Today I obtained the proper materials to create a case for my Tamagotchi iD L. At some point, my iD L will be super-protected, with screen covers, case, and all.
Seriously, I'm still blogging about my Tama-Gos, nothing has happened yet to Ringotchi and Violetchi. They might get married tomorrow, though.
Today's question: What is your favorite downloaded game on Tamagotchi iD or iD L (or the various editions of each)?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment