Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Today Mika finally got her 3rd and final happy symbol. I guess it was actually her 4th happy symbol, but it filled in the 3rd space in the stats screen because the 4th was already filled in (see previous post). Anyway, Mika finally reached TamaTomo status. However, I went through some troubles to get there. This morning, the retro seeds I had planted the previous night matured and produced another okarina! Jeez, how hard is it to find a jump rope? So, I planted some more retro seeds and then messed with the time: first I changed the time to just before midnight. After it was midnight, I changed the time to just before she woke up. I don't know how much of this process is actually necessary, but just being safe. So, when Mika awoke, we went outside and she and Hapihapitchi became very excited about the plant. It finished growing, and finally produced a jump rope, Mika's third happy symbol. Then we used the jump rope.

The jump rope. Reads as "nawatobi."

Mika jumps over the rope, reaching enlightenment.

She gets her third happy symbol.

Reaching TamaTomo status and true happiness.
As you can probably see, I took the plastic wrap off to take the pictures, so the screen wouldn't reflect light. Otherwise I would have had to take pictures in the dark. I put new plastic wrap on immediately afterward.
Today's question: TamaTown is still down. What do you think happened? I'll keep this question up a few days.
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment