Sunday, July 22, 2012

   This morning, Mika's retro seed plant finished growing and produced another okarina, which I sold at the Tama Market that afternoon. Later, I planted some more retro seeds in the hope of getting a jump rope, one of her happy symbols. I also checked her door menu and noticed that the omiai party was unlocked, meaning she can now get married. However, I won't allow her to do so until she has collected all her TamaTomo symbols. Mika visited her mother Meloditchi today as well, and Mika had a harmony pudding. It was nice to see some mother-daughter bonding on here.
   I have been keeping my iD L in the original blister pack with a hole cut for the buttons. However, I noticed today that this was slightly scratching the screen and the area around, though not as much as it would have if I hadn't protected the Tamagotchi at all. Hence, I wrapped my iD L in plastic wrap. It works quite nicely, except the plastic wrap feels kind of weird in your hand, a little sticky. The plastic wrap will have to do until I make a proper case, though. My idea is in process. I definitely advise using plastic wrap on any new Tamagotchi that you want to keep safe. It's not a permanent solution, though. I would like to show a picture of my iD L with plastic wrap on it. Maybe tomorrow. My camera is not readily available right now.
   Today's question: how often do you use the download feature on your Tamagotchi iD or iD L? Never, rarely, occasionally, often, or all the time?
   Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment