Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ok, ready for another blog post?
Tamagotchi iD-L update: Painaputchi became Meloditchi! This morning I found that the plant she tried to grow with seeds shriveled up and died. D:  So we planted some more seeds, and it rained a lot today, so maybe that will help? She got her first happy symbol when I gave her a kimono (she looks great in it) and the second happy symbol when she ate a heart parfait ice from the TamaCafe. I found all the happy symbol information on TamaTalk and Tama-Zone.
The heart parfait ice, which Meloditchi adores.

Meloditchi getting her second happy symbol, from eating the heart parfait ice.

Meloditchi also got a pet named Doremitchi from the donut shop.
Meloditchi, looking snazzy in her kimono, hangs out in the moonlight with Doremitchi. It was cloudy and rainy all day.
 TamaTown Tama-Go update: Shelltchi on my blue Tama-Go became Violetchi! When I use the Violetchi figurine, she works at her floral shop. Violetchi has a heart on her bedspread! (I didn't get a chance to take a picture.)
Violetchi looks very attractive in a flower dress, she sells them herself...

But not so great when she brushes her teeth.

Tamagotchi Music Star update: Joshua the Hinotamatchi became Kuchipatchi, and then went over to Music School for his pro-debut audition, where Colleen the Chamametchi became Violetchi, and David the Nonopotchi became Kuromametchi. Chino? the Kuromametchi witnessed his band members, Louis the Nonopotchi and Dino the Hinotamatchi, evolve into Mametchi and Togetchi, respectively. Both Joshua's band Papaya and Chino?'s band Holiday failed their pro-debut.
Joshua is sleeping in the daytime, the same condition that plagued his grandmother, Petunia.
I'm going to soon put fewer Tamagotchis on my blog, and maybe run fewer of them at once, in order to focus better on the Tamagotchis I do blog about. I might take my Music Stars off this blog. Though if I experience a strange scenario on any of my Tamagotchi, I will post it on here.
Today's question: Are you excited about Tamagotchi L.I.F.E.?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

1 comment: