Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yoshio had an exciting day today. This morning when I woke up, Yoshio was so unhappy that he wanted to run away. I had to give him 2 doses of antidepressants before he decided to stay. Then we started having fun. He got his first three happy symbols: overalls, candy cloud, and a dumpling (listed as "jambo gyooza" on the Tamagotchi, causing me confusion). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of this.
Later on, we went on a shopping spree, buying volumes of clothing and accessories. After trying on every piece of clothing (even the dresses, which Yoshio liked), and all the hats I had, we finally decided on an ideal outfit. I might find some more outfits later.
Yoshio the Kuishinbotchi in an afro wig

For a classier look, he adds a tuxedo.
So, as you can see, I've taken advantage of the clothing feature on the iD L.
Note: Kuishinbotchi hates wearing the graduation cap.
Today's question: what is your favorite download on the Tamaogtchi iD or iD L?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment