Saturday, August 4, 2012

I've been busy, so my posts have been few and far between, but here is another one.
Yoshio got his 4th happy symbol, reaching TamaTomo status.
Yoshio has all 4 happy symbols. He comes up close to prove it.

Later he got a pet named Sopuratchi.
Yoshio and Sopuratchi play outside.

He tried on some more clothes.
Yes, Yoshio loves the blue dress. Not even his mom liked this dress.

He likes the princess dress, too, along with the sparkly scrunchie.

He looks like royalty with the kimono.

The cat ear ribbon puts together the look.

He looks best when you can see his stripes, but adding another hat won't hurt. I think I'll do that right now! He looks best in an afro.
I have been pausing him a lot lately. Yoshio is old enough to get married, but I don't want to lose him yet. He is just so cute!
Today's question: What is your favorite download on the Tamagotchi iD or iD L series?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat


No comments:

Post a Comment