Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi! I haven't been able to do daily posts, but at least I can blog here.
Two days ago, at age 5, Yoshio married a Makiko and left me with a baby boy Yurapatchi, whom we named Takeshi. Then he evolved into Kaubotchi. I was tired of the default wallpaper, so I got a karaoke wallpaper from the interior shop. It was really cool, but it was hard to see the Tamagotchi character on-screen, so I changed to a painter background. Something irksome on this Tamagotchi is that if you get a new wallpaper, you have to pay to get the old one back (except the default wallpaper, which is free). I accidentally left Takeshi at home for 6 hours or so. He got very sick and fell asleep, still a Kaubotchi. I was very worried, so I changed the clock, but before I could give him medicine, Takeshi evolved into Bokuhoshitchi. So much for my goal of Kuromametchi. Oh, well. I can get Kuchipatchi, Gozarutchi, or Shutotchi instead. I don't want Kuishinbotchi again, regardless of his cuteness.
Yoshio  shows up in the TamaTomo character list in the outfit he was wearing when he got his 4th happy symbol. This is also why it says he was age 4.
When Yoshio got his 4th happy symbol, we unlocked a special item: green chopsticks! Now at the restaurant, my Tamagotchi characters eat with chopsticks, like civilized folk.
Takeshi as a toddler learns to appreciate art.

As a teen, Takeshi becomes passionate about the subject.
If Takeshi gets all 4 happy symbols as an adult, a new door destination will be unlocked. Yay!
Today's question: what is your favorite download on the iD or iD-L?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat
EDIT! Those chopsticks did NOT come from Yoshio getting his 4th happy symbol. They're from helping the eco Uwasatchi triplets clean the park on the first of every month! *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment