Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Andromeda from my blue Tama-Go became Chuchutchi.
Andromeda

Andromeda shows off her large lips and many circles.

Anton from my black Tama-Go became Korokotchi.
Anton

Anton shows off his jubilation.
 Before Violetchi and Ringotchi left their children, each family shared a last bonding time: teeth brushing. Here are two sentimental moments.
Violetchi's husband, Kuchipatchi, shows off his beautiful teeth.

Exercising dental hygiene.
Hope you liked the pics! I'm very excited for my USB to IrDA device which will arrive before next week.
Today's question: what is your favorite Tamagotchi iD or iD L download? Seriously, people, leave your answer in the comments! You can be perfectly anonymous!
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I found you site while googling for places on were I can purchase a tamagotchi in the great Toronto area, and you seem to be a great fan of tamagotchis so I'm wondering can you help with directing me to stores that might sell them at a reasonable price. Thank you very much.

    P.s. I tried eBay and amazon Canada, the prices lists are unbelievably high for a new one

    Once again thank you for hearing me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I wrote a reply a while ago but then for whatever reason it didn't go through. Though I don't live near Toronto, I too live a bit out of the way and have had the same problem as you. The questions I need to ask you are: What version do you want? Is it okay if you buy it used? It depends on the version. I got my iD L on CDJapan new for under $70. If you're a member of TamaTalk, you may want to consider using tbay to buy a new Tamagotchi. However, if you do this, be sure to check the reputability of your seller.
      Plenty of used Tamagotchis (available on eBay, amazon, and other sites) are in perfect condition, so take that into consideration as well.
      Hope this helps! Please reply!
      Amat

      Delete