Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been busy. Over the weekend, I went camping and I've spent the past two days trying to get my IR USB thing I finally received to work. I managed to download a new wallpaper for Takeshi: the Tama Beach theme. Then I could not download anything else from my computer (presumably because it's so slow) and had to try downloading with the other computer. I've managed so far to get the dinosaur hat to turn Takeshi into Patchizaurusu, his Henshin Jo form.
I finally got around to making a case for my iD L! It's made of green plush, yellow cord, batting, a cord lock, and hard work (with some help in the design). I'm excited about this, for it means I can safely carry my iD L with me when I travel!


I think the trouble with my downloading may be that the game files are too big for my computer to handle transferring. Or it could be an issue with my IR USB adapter. Either way, I'll get this problem sorted out eventually.
Thanks for reading!
Your hopeful blogger,
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment