Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fear not, I have not abandoned my blog! Here are my latest Tamagotchi updates:
I got a screen protector for my Tamagotchi iD L, which is currently paused until the USB to IRDA device I ordered arrives (hopefully within the next few days). When this apparatus arrives, I will unpause my iD L and download things, including the necessary article of clothing for Takeshi in Henshin Jo.
I'll refresh you. A while back, Ringotchi (black Tama-Go) married Shimashimatchi. Recently, they had a Kinotchi. Violetchi (blue Tama-Go) married Kuchipatchi and recently had a Nokotchi.
I've been using my TamaWalkie a lot. Memetchi made it through the first quadrant of the map. This means Memetchi got through Washington, D.C., New York City, Boston, Montreal, Toronto, and Chicago. When Memetchi made it out of Chicago, I was given the option to go to the airport to enter another quadrant of North America. I did so, and selected Seattle (in the 4th quadrant of the map of North America). When Memetchi landed there, she was welcomed to the city by another Tamagotchi character. After touring the city and buying necessary items, she took off on her motorcycle (with fuel, of course) toward Vancouver. She stopped at the Olympic Park along the way, and when she got to Vancouver, she was awarded with 3000 mile points for her "very speedy" arrival (though not a UFO piece this time). She did make good time. With me walking pretty fast, and Memetchi riding a motorcycle, it took 20 minutes or less to go from Seattle to Vancouver. Memetchi will make it home to Tamagotchi Planet probably within the next year!!
Today's question: what is your favorite Tamagotchi iD or iD L download? (if this question is annoying you, you may as well answer it!)
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment