Monday, July 23, 2012

Today, Mika got her 4th happy symbol because I kept her for 48 hours. However, she hasn't gotten her third one (a jump rope) yet. The retro seeds I planted yesterday matured today and the plant died. So, I planted some more retro seeds in hopes of getting a jump rope tomorrow morning. However, I'm not sure if I can even get another happy symbol.
It rained all day today. At night, Mika hangs out with her plant and Hapihapitchi.

The stat screen. Note that the third TamaToMo symbol is empty.

The plastic-wrapped iD L works quite well, except for the wad of plastic on the back and the reflectiveness and glare on the front.
Other than that, Mika visited Meloditchi at the retirement home and had another harmony pudding, which Mika evidently enjoyed.
Today's question: what is your favorite Tamagotchi minigame?
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment