Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hi, I was very busy yesterday, so I had to skip blogging. Anyway, I'm back!
Tamagotchi iD-L update: Meloditchi yesterday got her 4th happy stamp, giving her official TamaTomo status. Today, Meloditchi got married and moved on. Memories from her lifetime:
She hated rice so I had to pay for every meal. She looked better in a kimono than her character-specific clothes.
Meloditchi slept without her hat. It looked really weird.
She married a Hirotchi and they had a baby Momoirotchi, whom we will call Mika. Then Meloditchi left Mika, and so Mika's life began.
An hour later, Mika evolved into Rolutchi (looks like a sushi roll) and subsequently obtained 300 Gotchi points. Then she went to sleep.
Mika sleeps with her back to us, obscuring her facial features.
That's it for today! Tomorrow I will unpause my other Tamagotchis (one V4, two V4.5s, 2 Tama-Gos, all of which were paused because of my busy last few days).
Thanks for reading! Today's question: Are you able to download things to your Tamagotchi iD or iD L (if applicable)? I'd like to get an infrared USB thing for this very purpose.
Mata atode!
Amat
P.S. I mentioned last post that Meloditchi was a foot tall all her life. What I was looking at was the generation, and the number had a character next to it that looked like "ft." Whoops. Now Mika is at the second generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment