Friday, June 7, 2013

Would've Posted this Yesterday...

Yesterday was the last day of school. :)
And yesterday I also typed up a post on an iPod, complete with pictures and all, and then the iPod decided to go delete all the pictures and make my post unpostable. So I'll try this post again.

Viva got married and had a baby boy. Since I'll be running a lot of Tamagotchis this summer, I removed her battery.
Since it was a good day, I decided to celebrate by starting up some other Tamagotchis. I chose to start up my Music Stars and Tama-Gos since they were most popular when I asked on my video a couple weeks ago.
I put the battery from my V4.5 into my blue Music Star, then put a fresh battery into my purple Music Star.
On the blue one, I discovered a 3-year-old, 7th generation Kuchipatchi named Joshua, who had a band called Papaya.
My purple one had a 3-year-old, 8th generation Kuromametchi named Chino? (Yes, with the question mark.) who had a band called Holiday.
Then I put batteries in each Tama-Go. On my black one I found a 9th generation, 9-year-old Gozarutchi named Chris (according to my logbook) with an Uwasatchi wife and a baby Kinotchi boy.
On my blue Tama-Go, there was a 12th generation, 9-year-old Necktietchi with a Ringotchi wife and a baby boy Kinotchi.


Later on in the day, Chino? reached his pro debut and got paid 10000 Gotchi points.
That's all for yesterday! Thanks for reading!
Amat

3 comments:

  1. Tama-Go is so cool! I wish I could have one. And what kind of toys and instrumenta do you have in your Music stars?

    - Silverpatchi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can find Tama-Gos pretty cheap online if you look closely enough. :)
      On my purple Music Star, I have: saxophone, trombone, drum set, bass drum, timpani, mega drum, guitar, violin, harp, wild guitar, mic, singers, karaoke, headphones, boom box, turn table, piano, keyboard, accordion, and trumpet. The toys on that Tamagotchi are: robot, UFO, train, pirate ship, dinosaur, rabbit, bear, horse, panda, ball, Tamagotchi, and Bandai block.
      On my blue Music Star, the instruments are: keyboard, accordion, trumpet, drum set, timpani, mega drum, guitar, violin, harp, mic, singers, headphones, boom box, and turn table. The toys are: space ship, train, pirate ship, dinosaur, skateboard, duck, panda, mirror, Tamagotchi, Bandai block, and a globe.
      The reason I have so many instruments and toys is that I have had these Tamas for a long time and I got some of these instruments and toys when TamaTown was still up.

      Delete
  2. I have that same v6 shell design :D

    ReplyDelete