Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tamagotchi Misadventure!

This morning, Andrew evolved into a Korokotchi. By the time I had to leave the house to go on a hike, Frizz hadn't evolved yet. So I took him with me in the car on the way there, and he evolved by the time we reached the mountain to go hiking. I paused him and left him on the seat of the car.
Apparently, that was not a good idea. It was already hot and sunny outside, so think about being inside a hot sunny metal car! Blisteringly hot.
When I got back to the car two and a half hours later, Frizz's screen was almost completely black and illegible. And being a black Tamagotchi, he got extra super overheated. I was very worried at first, but eventually his screen started going back to normal (still very dark). And Frizz was still upset with me. I can't blame him, really.
On the way home, we stopped at the grocery store. I ordered myself an iced chai at the grocery store Starbucks kiosk to try and cool down, and I gave Frizz the treat of joining me in the freezing grocery store as well. Finally he got over his heat exhaustion and his screen returned to its properly whitish state, and I think Frizz forgave me.
Once Frizz and I got home, I unpaused Andrew and told him all about our misadventure. He was jealous! I can't imagine why, but it must be that he's never been left alone in a hot car and had his home turn black.
Andrew and Frizz definitely slept well though. They fell asleep before I could even get a picture of them awake!
Frizz asleep!
Thanks for reading; mata atode!
Amat

PS: I can't believe I forgot! I won an eBay auction this morning, and now a new Tamagotchi P's is headed this way! I'm so excited and I hope it arrives before I go on vacation this Friday because I'll be gone for a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you won Tamagotchi P's! It sure was exciting tamagotchi misadventure! I've had same kind of thing (expect there was very cold and snow)
    And when you go to the vacation, are you still posting or not?

    Silverpatchi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I was amazed when I won the auction too!
      On my vacation, I'll have Internet and computer access, and I'll be able to post. But I might not be posting as much.

      Delete