Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tamagotchi P's

I ordered a Tamagotchi P's on Sunday morning via eBay. Yesterday it was shipped from its original location, and according to the tracking the P's should be here by Thursday, just in time so I can take it along with me on vacation!
Today, there were no evolutions. But I think Andrew and Frizz should evolve into adults tomorrow on the Tama-Gos, and my Music Stars should get married pretty soon.
Getting way too excited for my P's!! Does anyone have a basic idea of the gameplay? Is it anything like the iD L?
I've been thinking I should run the P's (if it gets here) and my iD L during my vacation, and I can blog about those. Then I might take the batteries out of my Tama-Gos and Music Stars. What do you think?
Ah, so many questions today!
Thanks for reading; mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment