Sunday, June 2, 2013

Work to do!

Yesterday, Bella got a job as a doctor. This morning, both Bella and Viva got paid, 1200 Gotchi points and 2900 Gotchi points, respectively. This difference in salary is probably because Bella has fewer skill points than Viva does.
I think Viva is almost old enough to marry off (the matchmaker might come today, actually). I'm glad about that, because I'll be able to start a new generation and (hopefully) NOT get Shitekitchi again!!
The last day of school is in 4 days. On that day, I will remove the batteries from the two Tamagotchis I am running, and start up my 2 Music Stars and both my Tama-Gos. By then, I want to have both Bella and Viva married off so I can start new generations on both Tamagotchis next time I put batteries in them.
That's about it for now! We should see a Tamagotchi marriage in the next few days.
Thanks for reading. Mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment