Sunday, May 5, 2013

Unfortunately, a few days ago I found that Minnow, on the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app on an iPad, had died. :( I don't think I'll be able to use the L.i.f.e. app because I don't have my own smart-device (such as tablet, iPod touch, smartphone, etc.). Oh well. Let's move on to some more positive news!
In the morning, I woke up and found that Ruby had left her daughter. I named her Bella, and an hour later, she evolved into a Mohitamatchi. Later on, Bella started preschool.

Bella, beginning the 8th generation on this V4.
Viva evolved into Ura Young Memetchi and started school with Mr. Canvas as her teacher. I'm trying to get lots of spiritual skill points. With spiritual skill points, I can get Shitekitchi, Ura Zukyutchi, or Ura Violetchi. I'm really hoping for Ura Violetchi and DREADING if I get Shitekitchi (who looks like an angry tennis ball with arms, legs, and makeup IMO).

Viva always looks a little nervous.
I've been running my TamaWalkie a lot lately, and have gotten to some new destinations. I'm going to prolong the suspense by saving the news for later.
Spring is in the air, and summer is almost here! It's so exciting! :D
Today's question: what is your favorite Tamagotchi version?
Suggestions? Leave a comment below or send an email at amatgotchi@gmail.com
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

2 comments:

  1. It's kind of weird that girl can turn into a Mohitamatchi xD It looks more a boy. And it's really sad that Minnow died :'''( And I also like Violetchi/Ura Violetchi. It's like butterfly xD

    - Silverpatchi

    P.S I made a new google account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I added you to my circles as well. Nice profile pic!

      Delete