Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sigh...

Konnichiwa!
Yesterday morning, Bella evolved from Mohitamatchi to Young Dorotchi and started school. I was aiming for Pukatchi, so we were playing the game Shape a lot to increase her intelligence points.
Viva was still an Ura Young Memetchi. We'd been playing the game Manhole to increase her Spiritual skill points. I was aiming for Ura Violetchi, but I wouldn't have been upset at getting Ura Zukyutchi. As long as I didn't get Shitekitchi again.

Viva. So cute as a teen!
Bella as Young Dorotchi.
Bella up close!
Bella up close on the other side.
This morning, I woke up late, but I was excited to see if Viva had evolved. She had, but...
Shitekitchi!
Sorry to be so cruel, but Shitekitchi is awful! It seems like a curse: if I have a female teen on my V4.5s, I get Shitekitchi! She looks like an angry tennis ball with arms, legs, and way too much makeup.
Bella stayed a teen, and I'm working extra hard to make sure she becomes a Pukatchi.
That's all for now!
Thanks for reading; mata atode!
Amat


5 comments:

  1. Shitekitchi! X_x She totally angry, pink tennis ball with arms, legs and make up. At least you didn't get the pink pear with arms and legs; horoyotchi

    -Silverpatchi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I had Horoyotchi just once before. According to the Tamagotchi Wikia, "horoyoi" means "slightly drunk" in Japanese. :P
      http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Horoyotchi

      Delete
  2. Whoa really? Slighty drunk? Wow, thats crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice photos!!! Its so clear. What item did you use this to take such great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I used my mom's iPod Touch 5. I used to use an old digital camera, but it was so glitchy and took forever to upload pictures onto the computer. With the iPod, I can just take the picture in the Blogger app, save, and then use my computer to adjust the size and do the rest of my post. :)

      Delete