Sunday, May 19, 2013

100th post!!!

Since this is my 100th post (Yay, celebrate!!), I decided to do a video. :)
No new stuff has happened on my Tamagotchis; I've had to pause them a lot cause I'm so busy. Luckily, school ends on June 6! I'm almost free!
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPCxTLQZo4Y
Use the link above to watch the video. It'll have to do until Blogger actually lets me upload my own YouTube videos! When I click "Insert a video," then "My YouTube videos," it says I have no videos. Strange.
I hope it clears up eventually!
Mata atode!
Amat

1 comment:

  1. Wow : o You got a big Tamagotchi collection! And I've had also problems like that. example: It doesn't put the photo what I uploaded.
    And I think you should start Tama-go or Music Star!

    - Silverpatchi

    ReplyDelete