Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ruby the...Florist?

Hi!
Well, yesterday (after, yes, being paused quite some time) Ruby finished school (by yelling at her stricken teacher as usual), and then received a letter to start a job. Then I paused her again because I had a lot of stuff to do. This morning, I unpaused her, and opened up her mail. She had options to become a news reporter, musician, florist, hairdresser, or pre-school teacher. She failed when trying out as a musician, but then she had an interview to become a florist, and she made it!
So now she's got this great game (just like the bake shop one on V4, 4.5, and V6) in which she has a claw/arm thingy and has to pick up flowers from a conveyor belt. If I had a camera, I would show a picture of it. Lamentably, I am not at home right now. In the (hopefully near) future, I'll get a picture of her job for y'all, okay?

Other than that, I'm thinking of starting up another blog, probably a writing blog. I know you're thinking, You're completely insane; you don't have time to post much on one blog, how would you deal with two? The answer is simple: summer! That's when this blog started, and it means: nearly limitless time to do things that others believe is absolutely useless! Leave comments if you've got a good idea for a blog name!

Today's question: what's your favorite Tamagotchi character? Please leave your answer in the comments.
Thanks for reading; mata atode!
Amat

3 comments:

  1. Being a florist is kind of boring, I think xd And I don't think you are insane because I have FOUR blogs :DD So if someone is insane; that is me :D And my favorite tamagotchi character is Kuchipatchi or Lovelitchi ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm... Amat, you just gave me the hardest question of all time!! Not even a maths teacher could figure this one out! Hmmmmm... Definitely have to be Lovelitchi ;)

    ReplyDelete