Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. App

Hi everybody!
I started using the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app on an iPad, as I mentioned the other day.
I hatched this baby and named him Minnow. He was a Babytchi. (There are no genders on the app but he just seemed so masculine...)
Minnow as Babytchi
A little while later, he evolved into a Marutchi. I didn't get any pictures of him in this stage, sorry.
Today, at the age of 3 Tama-years (each Tama-year is around 24 hours), Minnow evolved into Kuchitamatchi. Some great things about this app are the screenshot function (which I used to get the pictures for this blog) and the fact that the more characters you raise, the more features you can unlock. The original shell designs are the above yellow one and a clear blue one. Each time your Tamagotchi hatches or evolves, you get a star for a character. At 3 stars I was able to unlock the new shell design below, along with a new wallpaper for App Mode.
Minnow in toy mode, with a new shell design.
Minnow in App Mode, with the new wallpaper.
I like this app, although it couldn't replace a Tamagotchi for me. The app seems to be getting pretty popular, so maybe Bandai will make a new Tamagotchi when they see how lucrative the Tamagotchi franchise can be, if they're creative enough. :)

Semi-nonsequitor: Are you a member of TamaTalk? TamaTalk is a forum/social network for Tamagotchi fans and friends of Tamagotchi fans. To stay the amazing community it is, it needs to maintain a lot of active members. Check it out! I have a link on this blog.

Other updates: Ruby and Atlas are almost old enough to mate. I've been connecting them a little; they'll marry if I connect them a lot more!
Until then, mata atode!
Thanks for reading!
Amat

1 comment:

  1. you are sooo lucky because you can play Tamagotchi l.i.f.e! It's because I live in Europe and it hasn't come there yet.

    Silverpatchi

    ReplyDelete