Monday, April 22, 2013

A few changes...

Today I set up a Twitter account and enabled Google+ comments for my blog. If you're on Twitter check it out! My username is amatgotchi
Also, I tried out the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app on iOS. It worked great on an iPod Touch 5, but when I tried it out on an iPad 2, all the pixelated graphics were really messed up. Bandai, SyncBeatz, T-L.i.f.e., or whatever influential corporation you may be, please look into fixing this. (Maybe tablet users would want the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app as well?)
I might be setting up AdSense on this blog in the near future. How does that sound? Leave a comment or email me with feedback. :-)
Summer is almost here! Yesterday, I took my Tamawalkie out for a walk. Memetchi and I made it through Rapid City, South Dakota. And I got a souvenir: a buffalo. And a picture of Memetchi standing in front of Mount Rushmore.




I'll hand it to Bandai Asia for seriously being so geographically accurate. And for so well representing the Western United States. With a buffalo!!
On the current quarter of the map, I need to reach 2 more cities: Boise, Idaho; and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today's question: what is your favorite Tamagotchi version?
That's all for now. Thanks for reading!
Mata atode,
Amat
Edit: the problem was fixed in a recent update. If you are experiencing this problem, then try updating the app. Lesson learned. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I thought the Google+ comments were kind of inefficient as well so I deleted them.

    ReplyDelete