Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hello!

It's been a while, hasn't it?
Well, Ruby finally became a Memetchi. I'm very excited to see that I have this character, as I haven't had her a lot before. She doesn't have a job yet; she's still in school with the Flower Teacher.
Ruby smiles.
I also started my V4.5 back up again. He is a Celebtchi named Atlas. He works as a pilot, driving a bus at the airport.
I hope to marry these two eventually. They'd make a cute couple, don't you think?
That's all for now!
Thanks for reading, mata atode!
Amat



3 comments:

  1. Nice that you will start posting again ^^ I wish I could have V4.5 but I never got it xd. I think it would be fun if you will marry them ^^

    ~Silverpatchi~

    And btw I respons your comment in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Are you going to evolve Memetchi into Makiko?

      Delete
    2. Hey, thanks for the comment!
      No, I don't think I'll change Ruby into a Makiko this generation because I don't have a lot of spare time, and because Makiko isn't my favorite character (though she is pretty cute).

      Delete