Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hi!

This blog is kind of struggling at the moment, as I don't have much time to run Tamagotchi at the moment. I might have to take a break from posting (or maybe not).
Regardless, here are my tama updates (sorry no pics today)...
I stopped running my Tama-gos after Douglas became a Necktietchi, and Chris became a Gozarutchi; then each married a lovely lady and each couple produced a baby boy. Again! I was getting sick of boy Tama-Gos (I've had 8 boys and 1 girl on the black Tama-Go, 8 boys and 4 girls on the blue one), so I removed the batteries from those.

On my iD L, Ria married a Kuromametchi and had a baby girl, Momoirotchi. I named her Aimi, beginning our 9th generation. I'll miss Ria, but I need to raise more generations on my iD L.

Aimi is paused right now because I have school and everything, but I'll try to run my iD L more and give y'all updates as much as I can.

Until then, mata atode!
Thanks for reading!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment