Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hey guys! Just a quick post to remind y'all that I DO still exist. I've been very busy, and will be very busy during the next few months with sports competitions.
My iD L ran out of batteries, so I'll stop running that particular Tamagotchi for a little while. Don't worry, Aimi is still safe on that Tamagotchi as a toddler, until I start the Tamagotchi back up again.
Currently I'm running just one V2, which is fairly new, bought from RikkusFaith from TamaTalk (via tbay). He is a 1st generation Whaletchi named Draco. I'll be gone over the weekend, so during that time he might be with me.
I'll try to get some pictures of my V2 soon! It's a pretty cool Tamagotchi!
Oh, and here's a message from my good friend Tamagal's blog. (which can be found here: http://tamagal.blogspot.com/) She said:
"This is an important message to all Google+ Tamafans! There is a Tamagotchi community on Google+ and I want YOU to help me increase the amount of members on that community. At the moment the is only 5 members and is very desperate for more members! Just search up the community "Tamagotchi". Do you think you could help me? Please note that this community is not owned by me!"
Please join the Tamagotchi community today at Google+!! We'd love to see new members, since the community is currently pitifully small. :/ [I don't own the community either]

Thanks for reading!! Mata atode!
I'll see y'all in a few days, maybe! As I said, very busy schedule.
Amat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amat!
    Thank you so much for passing on my message! We now have 6 members, that's a start I suppose. We just got to keep trying!

    ReplyDelete