Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

As it turns out, I had no wifi over vacation. So here I am back home. Ria ran out of batteries while we were away so I was unable to do much with her. But she still managed to have a little fun!

Ria outside with her pet: Puchiberitchi! (something to do with berries?)
Happy New Year!!
Ria is getting old (she's 7 now) but she says that she wants to remain a bachelorette. I guess I'll let her stay such for a little longer (after all, it's a miracle that i got Raburitchi)!
Thanks for reading! Mata atode!
Amat

PS: later on, we visited the Donuts Park and, since it was the 1st of the month (January), we cleaned up litter from the park and the eco-Uwasatchi triplets rewarded us with the eco-bag. That is my last special/eco item. The three are eco chopsticks, eco fork, and eco bag.
Happy 1st of the month!



No comments:

Post a Comment