Sunday, October 7, 2012

Today, Keiko got her first three happy symbols: Sparkly scrunchie, TamaMori Tree, and tropical fruit. Her great grandmother, Mika, who usually serves tropical fruit, was mysteriously unable to give Keiko anything to eat; we had to buy some tropical fruit from the Cafe instead.
(Oddly, when we tried going to Mika's house again for free food, she gave Keiko a bowl of tropical fruit. Keiko showed how happy she was about having tropical fruit by jumping up and down with a heart above her head.)



 
After Keiko got these happy symbols, I changed her into Tamamoriritchi again. Also, Keiko got a pet: unfortunately Hapihapitchi again. I accidentally selected "Keep" when asked to take home the pet (I pushed the button too fast). I wanted to get a more interesting one, but I'll have to wait for the next generation.
Keiko and Hapihapitchi enjoy the outdoors.

Long day!
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!
Mata atode,
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment