Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another great day!

This morning, Sami woke up and asked me to give her a full day of unpaused freedom. I happily obliged, since I had the day off, and although I wasn't exactly a model caretaker, I must not have done too badly. In the afternoon, she became Shigurehimetchi.

I didn't think I'd like this character, but I really do.
We hence began our search for happy symbols. I'm not even going to cheat by using the Internet to find out what items/foods/clothes we need. After a few tries, we got the first one: a kimono.

The story behind the hat? Well, we were looking through the accessories for happy symbols before trying clothes! They kind of clash. Maybe Sami will change clothes.
Sorry I was unable to get a picture of when she got the happy symbol, Sami and I were on a road trip.
Suddenly, as I was about to finish writing this post, Sami got really hungry. I took her to the restaurant and ordered her some Ochazuke. Luckily, I was holding my camera and was able to catch a picture (if a bit blurry) of Sami getting her 2nd happy symbol.

After her long day, Sami planted some seeds and got a pet, Shurikentchi, from the park!

Next post, we'll find Sami's third happy symbol, along with plenty of other indubitably riveting adventures.
Until then, mata atode!
Amat

No comments:

Post a Comment